Melissa, Geoff and Mina

Sunday, January 11, 2009

One of the best parts of the trip to Mexico was listening to and watching my mom with her Christmas present. Let me give some background. She served a mission in Argentina and brought some records home of her favorite music. I grew up listening to these records and still really enjoy the music. My mom has been wanting to get these records on CD and a year or so ago I told her I'd get it done for her. Well, time passed and I just barely got it done this Christmas. So I brought the CD's along and that's what we listened to the whole trip. Picture us driving through Guaymas and San Carlos with all the windows down (my mom's and brother's idea,) the music blaring, and all of us (except my sister-in-law) singing along! It cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment