Melissa, Geoff and Mina

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

miscellaneous

A Sunday morning looking for hair accessories for Mina. This one got stuck over her eyes and she couldn't figure out how to get it off, but wasn't fussy or anything, just turning her head back and forth like she was wearing a blind fold! I obviously got a kick out of it!
Cute Mina in her seat. We don't use a high chair but instead have this seat that attaches to a regular kitchen chair and it works great. The chair pushes right under the table when we're through so it takes a lot less room.

Ahh! A typical walk for the household! This was back when it was colder, but it is representative of how we enjoyed the outdoors with all 4 kids and a dog. You can't see Jacob but he's behind Ethan in Elisa's stroller. I just tie Gracie to Mina's stroller and it works great.


New haircut! I stuck the headband on for the pic but as soon as picture taking was done it was off. They don't stay on her head very well. I've actually got some small adult headbands that work great so I try to use those now.



This is my mother's mother, so Mina's great grandma. She came down for my family reunion in April and it was great spending time with her.





No comments:

Post a Comment