Melissa, Geoff and Mina

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Valentines day

This is the outfit Mina wore for Valentines sunday. It's actually a dress I bought for Sierra for her first Christmas five years ago. Isn't it cute? And isn't the baby cute? I put pigtails in her hair for the occasion. Geoff had to help me hold her head still, but it worked! Her hair is getting longer and I don't know what to do with it! Geoff doesn't want me to have it cut yet. He loves his wild haired girl.






Look at that smile! It melts my heart. This is how she smiles whenever she sees Geoff and me. She gets so excited and starts kicking her legs and flapping her arms. I call her a "mover and a shaker" because she's always moving. She's now rolling onto her tummy and has once or twice been able to roll back again, but usually gets stuck and starts to cry after a minute or two. So I help her roll onto her back and within about 10 seconds she's rolled back onto her belly! Silly girl! She's also really reaching and grabbing for toys now. It's so cute to watch her grow and develop.




No comments:

Post a Comment