Melissa, Geoff and Mina

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trip to my parents and other random pics

I took Mina for a hike up in the beautiful mountains. She does really well. I pack along some treats and toys to keep her occupied and she doesn't mind the wrap. I love being up in the fresh air with the beautiful trees and quiet. Ahhh!
Mina loves Gracie and crawls right up to her, on her, over her. She loves playing with her tags and Gracie is really good about letting her do just about whatever she wants. Mina and Sierra love playing together, too. They are great buds.

Mina is now sitting in a high chair when we go out to eat and loves to share whatever we have. She likes just about everything we give her. She got her first tooth at about 10 months and her second came in pretty quick after that, both on the bottom in the front. I'll have to try and get a pic.


Mina and I made a trip up to visit my parents for the fourth and as you can see Mina loved hanging out with gramps and grandma. We also got to see cousin Charlie for a little bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment