Melissa, Geoff and Mina

Monday, January 25, 2010

Post Christmas

We had planned to have a second Christmas with my parents and Elisa's kids the week after Christmas, but since we went up to my grandfather's funeral we never did get together. So I took these pictures last week before I took the tree down, just to get pics of Mina's first Christmas. The bib in the pic above is from our neighbor. Thanks Alla!

This Christmas outfit was actually for Ethan from aunt Patty and uncle Larry, but he outgrew it before Christmas so Elisa was kind enough to pass it on to Mina. It looked so cute on her!
This is a typical look for Mina, too, hands together, in mouth. She will bring her hands together, look at them, then stick them in her mouth, take them out and start the process over again.





Cute girl with the tree. I broke down and bought a fake tree this year :( After paying $80 for a real tree a few years ago I decided it was better to buy a fake tree to save the money. It wasn't as bad as I though it would be. The tree turned out nice and we'll be able to use it for years to come. Plus, it was pre-lit, no stringing of lights!


No comments:

Post a Comment